Trades Workforce Solutions specialises in providing Quality Trades people to the Australian Engineering, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We take pride in being an employer of choice.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Professional Civil Supervisor to oversee and coordinate trenching operations for a project in the Western District of Victoria.
To be successful, you must have extensive practicle experience in the supervision of civil projects that involved trenching operations of either Pipe line or electrical utlities.
The Duties of this role include :
- Overseeing the daily works including work crews, ensuring their understanding of project requirements, scheduling of works, resource allocation and safety compliance
- Ensuring all essential approvals for works are in place prior to the commencement of works
- Sourcing and coordinating necessary resources including plant, materials and personnel to ensure the timely delivery of programmed works
- Managing all safety, personnel and plant matters in accordance with John Beever Australia’s internal systems and management plans
- Providing advice on technical matters as required
- Regular reporting of performances to Site Manager and to ensure effective project deliverables are obtained.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be a Professional Civil Supervisor with the ability to demonstrate extensive practical experience in civil construction or similar
- Able to demonstrable knowledge of civil construction practices, including scheduling and programming civil construction activities
- Have extensive experience applying correct methodologies for the execution of programmed work
- An ability to influence and develop a strong safety culture
- Show an ability to choose and assign appropriate plant and equipment for the execution of maintenance tasks
- Able to provide recommendations for improving the safety, effectiveness and efficiency of works
The benefits Include:
- $70 p/h Pay Rate
- 10 & 4 Roster
- Lodging & Meals
- Travel Allowance
- 24/7 Support
This is an immediate start for the right person. If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to successfully fulfil the requirements of this position, then please apply by providng your resume ensuring it demonstrates your relevent experience with similar projects of this nature.